Saturday 13 June 2015

Speedqueens FAQ

All you need to know about Speedqueens:

How many drivers are featured on Speedqueens?
I've actually lost count. It's over a thousand now.

Where do you get your pictures from?
Google images, mostly, with some provided by acquaintances, and a few taken by me. I try to credit where possible. If I have used your picture and you would like me to remove it, please let me know, and I will deal with it straight away.

Are there any criteria for who gets written about on Speedqueens?
Yes. The blog is open to all female drivers who have competed at a reasonably high level of motorsport - enough to receive media coverage. Drivers from all wheel-to-wheel racing disciplines and stage rallying are eligible. Due to space constraints, I don't write about rally co-drivers, kartists, drag racers or sprint/hillclimb drivers at the moment. Generally, a driver should have competed in more than one race to be featured, although there are some exceptions to this rule (pre-1910 drivers, for example).

Are you the poster, LotusElise from The Nostalgia Forum?
I am!

Does Speedqueens have a Facebook or Twitter account?
The Speedqueens Facebook page can be found here. My personal Twitter is here.

Can I email you?
Certainly. Please use the "profile" link at the bottom of the page.

Would you be able to write some copy for my website/promo campaign/periodical?
Yes! If you want to work with Speedqueens, I handle all of that side of things from the Facebook page linked above.


No comments:

Post a Comment